Snowflake Bracelet and Necklace Set Crochet Pattern - $5.49 USD
This 100 % linen set including button was designed with the image of quiet and magical winter night with deep blue sky and snowflakes, dancing slowly to the ground.
Fiber jewelry is soft and comfortable to wear.
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
- ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- written instructions,
- very detailed step-by-step pictures,
- instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
- Boye 1 – 1.5 mm or size to obtain gauge crochet hook to make motifs. I had about the same result with 1.3, 1.4 or 1.5 mm hooks. Prototype is made with 1 mm hook.
- Boye 2.75 mm (US size C-2) crochet hook to make Insert.
- linen 3 ply yarn (YarnStories on Etsy, 3.4 oz/100 g/656 yards/600 m, super-fine yarn, standard yarn weight #1), in 104 Natural and 607 Royal Blue, 10 g / 1 ball each (strongly recommended, it matches crochet cotton thread size 10);
- tapestry needle to weave in ends;
- 7 mm (2/8'') diameter pencil to make button, 10 cm (4'') cardboard (plastic canvas) for making tassel.
- bracelet sizes: 17, (18, 19, 20) cm / 6 5/8 (7, 7 3/8, 7 7/8)'', later in the pattern 17 (18, 19, 20);
- pendant is 4.5 cm (1 ¾'') in diameter;
- string length is your head measurement.
- Motif and Insert are 4.5 cm (1 13/16'') in diameter made with 1 mm and 2.75 mm hooks accordingly.
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow regulations listed in Shop Policies.