Snowflake Bracelet and Necklace Set Crochet Pattern - $5.49 USD
This is a crochet pattern and not the finished item
This 100 % linen set including button was designed with the image of quiet and magical winter night with deep blue sky and snowflakes, dancing slowly to the ground.
Fiber jewelry is soft and comfortable to wear.
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, testing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. All that work is done by one person. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime! Thank you!
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
- ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- written instructions;
- very detailed step-by-step pictures;
- instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
- Boye 1 – 1.5 mm or size to obtain gauge crochet hook to make motifs. I had about the same result with 1.3, 1.4 or 1.5 mm hooks. Prototype is made with 1 mm hook.
- Boye 2.75 mm (US size C-2) crochet hook to make Insert.
- linen 3 ply yarn (YarnStories on Etsy, 3.4 oz/100 g/656 yards/600 m, super-fine yarn, standard yarn weight #1), in 104 Natural and 607 Royal Blue, 10 g / 1 ball each (strongly recommended, it matches crochet cotton thread size 10);
- tapestry needle to weave in ends;
- 7 mm (2/8'') diameter pencil to make button, 10 cm (4'') cardboard (plastic canvas) for making tassel.
- bracelet sizes: 17, (18, 19, 20) cm / 6 5/8 (7, 7 3/8, 7 7/8)'', later in the pattern 17 (18, 19, 20);
- pendant is 4.5 cm (1 ¾'') in diameter;
- string length is your head measurement.
- Motif and Insert are 4.5 cm (1 13/16'') in diameter made with 1 mm and 2.75 mm hooks accordingly.
I am happy if you like my patterns! Please respect the copyright law.
© All patterns in this shop OutstandingCrochet.com are copyrighted by and intellectual property of Natalia Kononova.
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow this regulations:
Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The items cannot be mass-produced.
Items must be made only by the buyer.
Give credentials to Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and in the listing if selling on-line.
You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com on the item’s tags and listings. Thank you!
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime!
Purchasing the patterns does not remove the copyright protection of that pattern but gives you only the right to make items from it.
Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted, translated or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing!
All rights reserved. All documents are the property of Natalia Kononova. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means. It is strictly prohibited to use my patterns for commercial purposes.
Thank you for respecting the copyright law!
Best wishes to you and Happy crocheting!