Mariana Crochet Beanie Hat Pattern - $4.99 USD
This pattern is inspired by nature - the unknown mystery of deep sea and Mariana Trench.
I crocheted it at the Cape May, NJ beach while looking at the sea and swimming by dolphins.
The hat is made with fingering weight yarn. While it's not bulky, it's very warm due to 100% wool. Try it once, you never go back to wearing acrylic garments. Only wool keeps you warm and cozy even when wet.
This is a crochet pattern in PDF format and not a finished item.
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, testing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. All that work is done by one person. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime! Thank you!
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- detailed step-by-step pictures with written instructions;
- Instructions are given in English language, American crochet terminology.
- 2.75 mm crochet hook or size to obtain gauge. Prototype is made with Boye 2.75 mm crochet hook.
- Knit Picks Palette Yarn (100% Peruvian Highland Wool, fingering weight, 50 g / 231 yards) – 1 ball/25 g in Marina, 1 ball/10 g in White, 1 ball/25 g in Gosling and 1 ball/36 g in Pumice Heather colors.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
- 52.5 - 54 (56 - 58) cm / 20 1/2 – 21 ¼ (22 – 22 3/4)'' head circumference / 22.5 (24) cm / 8 7/8 (9 3/8)'' high, later in the pattern 52.5 (56).
- Motif is 7.5 cm (2 7/8)'' in diameter for size 52.5 – 54 cm and 8 cm (3 1/8'') for size 56 – 58 cm.
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow regulations listed in Shop Policies.