Alpine Peak Hat & Scarf Set Crochet Pattern - $5.49 USD
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), BLsc (back loop single crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet), dtr (double treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- very detailed step-by-step pictures with written instructions;
- step-by-step schematics;
Instructions are given in English language, American crochet terminology.
- Crochet hook 2.75 mm for Toddler size hat, 1.9 mm for Child size, 2.35 mm for Teen/Adult Woman size, 2.75 mm for Adult Man size.
- Crochet hook 2.75 mm for scarf. Gauge is not important for making a scarf.
- Knit Picks Palette Yarn (100% Peruvian Highland Wool, fingering weight, 50 g / 231 yards) – 1 ball/50 g in Green Tea, 2 balls/90 g in Comfrey and 2 balls/70 g in Seraphim colors.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
- Hat: Toddler (Child, Teen/Adult Woman, Adult Man) / 18 (20 5/8, 21 5/8, 22 5/8)'' / 46 (52.5, 55, 57.5) cm. Toddler: 4 x 2 motifs, all other sizes: 5 x 2 motifs.
- Scarf: 11 x 2 motifs / 125 cm x 22.5 cm / 49 ¼'' x 8 ¾'' made with 2.75 mm size hook.
- Motif diameter (perfectly round/slightly stretched width-wise):
- hook 1.9 mm – 10.2/10.5 cm
- hook 2.35 mm – 10.7/11 cm
- hook 2.75 mm – 11.2/11.5 cm
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow regulations listed in Shop Policies.