Alpine Peak Hat & Scarf Set Crochet Pattern - $5.49 USD
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), BLsc (back loop single crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet), dtr (double treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- very detailed step-by-step pictures with written instructions;
- step-by-step schematics;
Instructions are given in English language, American crochet terminology.
- Crochet hook 2.75 mm for Toddler size hat, 1.9 mm for Child size, 2.35 mm for Teen/Adult Woman size, 2.75 mm for Adult Man size.
- Crochet hook 2.75 mm for scarf. Gauge is not important for making a scarf.
- Knit Picks Palette Yarn (100% Peruvian Highland Wool, fingering weight, 50 g / 231 yards) – 1 ball/50 g in Green Tea, 2 balls/90 g in Comfrey and 2 balls/70 g in Seraphim colors.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
- Hat: Toddler (Child, Teen/Adult Woman, Adult Man) / 18 (20 5/8, 21 5/8, 22 5/8)'' / 46 (52.5, 55, 57.5) cm. Toddler: 4 x 2 motifs, all other sizes: 5 x 2 motifs.
- Scarf: 11 x 2 motifs / 125 cm x 22.5 cm / 49 ¼'' x 8 ¾'' made with 2.75 mm size hook.
- Motif diameter (perfectly round/slightly stretched width-wise):
- hook 1.9 mm – 10.2/10.5 cm
- hook 2.35 mm – 10.7/11 cm
- hook 2.75 mm – 11.2/11.5 cm
What could be challenging and new to some is connecting motifs as you go by making joins: drawing lp after every st in corresponding st from adjacent motif. If not convenient, connecting could be done by sewing motifs together over the edges on the RS, placing 2 motifs flat, not WSs tog.
I am happy if you like my patterns! Please respect the copyright law.
© All patterns in this shop OutstandingCrochet.com are copyrighted by and intellectual property of Natalia Kononova.
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow this regulations:
Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The items cannot be mass-produced.
Items must be made only by the buyer.
Give credentials to Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and in the listing if selling on-line.
You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com on the item’s tags and listings. Thank you!
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime!
Purchasing the patterns does not remove the copyright protection of that pattern but gives you only the right to make items from it.
Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted, translated or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing!
All rights reserved. All documents are the property of Natalia Kononova. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means. It is strictly prohibited to use my patterns for commercial purposes.
Thank you for respecting the copyright law!
Best wishes to you and Happy crocheting!