Raspberry Beanie Hat with Pom-Pom Crochet Pattern - $4.99 USD
This design is inspired by nature and could be made for all loved ones in your life: the sizes available are from Baby to Adult Man. You will start to have fun from the moment of choosing colors and continue while making motifs.
This is a crochet pattern in PDF format and not a finished item
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, testing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. All that work is done by one person. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime! Thank you!
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
- ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), hdc (half double crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet).
This pattern includes:
- detailed step-by-step pictures with written instructions;
- Instructions are given in English language, American crochet terminology.
- Boye 2.75 mm or size to obtain gauge crochet hook.
- Knit Picks Palette Yarn (100% Peruvian Highland Wool, fingering weight, 50 g / 231 yards / 211 m) – 1 ball / 25 (30, 35, 40) g in Raspberry Heather, 1 ball / 8 (10, 12, 15) g in Rose Hip, 1 ball / 10 (10, 12, 12) g in Conch and 1 ball / 15 (16, 18, 20) g in Green Tea Heather colors;
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends;
- Little amount of polyester fiberfill to fill pom-pom or use ends, left after fastening off.
- 45 - 46 (48 – 49, 52.5 – 54, 56 - 58) cm /17 5/8 – 18 1/8 (18 7/8 – 19 ¼, 20 5/8 – 21 ¼, 22 – 22 ¾)'' head circumference / 15.5 (19, 22.5, 24) cm / 6 (7 3/8, 8 7/8, 9 3/8)'' deep, later in the pattern sizes 45 (48, 52.5, 56).
- Motif is 7.5 cm (2 7/8)'' in diameter for sizes 45 and 52.5 and 8 cm (3 1/8'') for sizes 48 and 56.
What could be challenging and new to some is connecting motifs as you go by making joins. If not convenient, connecting could be done by sewing motifs together over the edges.
I am happy if you like my patterns! Please respect the copyright law.
© All patterns in this shop OutstandingCrochet.com are copyrighted by and intellectual property of Natalia Kononova.
You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow this regulations:
Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The items cannot be mass-produced.
Items must be made only by the buyer.
Give credentials to Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and in the listing if selling on-line.
You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Natalia Kononova atwww.OutstandingCrochet.com on the item’s tags and listings. Thank you!
Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime!
Purchasing the patterns does not remove the copyright protection of that pattern but gives you only the right to make items from it.
Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted, translated or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing!
All rights reserved. All documents are the property of Natalia Kononova. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means. It is strictly prohibited to use my patterns for commercial purposes.
Thank you for respecting the copyright law!
Best wishes to you and Happy crocheting!